How to Achieve Your Goals and Get Things Done!
Are you struggling to keep engaged, focused and productive?
I was watching a documentary on Netflix on "The Assassins of the World" (or something like that) and I found it fascinating because they'd talk about the empires that existed between the 10th and 15th centuries and the strategies they used.
One of them were the Fidayins whose job was to protect the Alamut Fort and their people. The leader, Hasan-ibn-Sabah, taught his followers specific moves that are taught today in the special forces!
Two things caught my attention:
- The Fidayins practiced a fighting style called Janna, which incorporates striking techniques, grappling, and low kicks and they practiced for hours so it became part of their unconscious while using only one weapon - the dagger.
- Their fighting strategy consisted of one principle: To assassinate hostile leaders without causalities and innocent loss of life and to do it in disguise when the hostile leader is at his most vulnerable.
What does this have to do with being productive and creating habits that will stick?
- The Fidayins had to be so precise and timely when carrying out the job that a mistake could not be made. In fact, they'd create the scenario and practice. This means when creating habits, it takes constant practice so it becomes a routine that you don't even have to think about it. IT BECOMES A PART OF WHO YOU ARE!
- Implement new habits when there's least opposition, it's in your favour and the environment is conducive to success. The Fidayins would only attack when the enemy was vulnerable.
What if you thought like a Fidayin? Now I'm not saying you become assassin, but what if you:
- Implement habits when there's least resistance and it's in your favour.
- Create a strategy that is in alignment with your strengths rather than working against it.
- Picked only one thing to focus on implementing rather than 5 different things.
- Create a system that will keep you engaged, focused and productive. The Fidayin had a system of fighting and striking at the right time. Similarly, create a system that will work into becoming habits.
In this Productivity Series, I offer 3 live virtual trainings. All you do is set up a computer and I live stream my training straight to the screen. Each session includes worksheets, an audio book and an e-book. After the training, a recording will be available too.
Here's what you will learn in the Productivity Series:
A to Z's of Success: Charting a Course of Personal Achievement
Every time you accomplish something you set out to do, you get a rush of excitement, a feeling of bliss and deep satisfaction, secure in the knowledge that all is well in the world . Unfortunately, we don’t always accomplish what we set out to do, and that gives us a feeling of failure, disappointment and defeat. However, those feelings and set-backs are short-lived and easy to overcome…you just need the right tools. Create your own, unique, repeatable success plan for any project you might undertake in the future. You’ll discover how to ensure successful outcomes and overcome the toughest obstacles.
- Behavior Based Goals e-book and audio book included
The Time Challenge: Making Every Moment Count!
If you’re like MOST people, you’re wasting the most precious and limited resource you have – your time. Every second the clock ticks away at another moment of your life, and that’s time that you will NEVER get back. You can’t save it, you can’t hoard it, you can’t stash it away to use another day. When it’s gone, it’s gone, and it’s the most valuable thing you’ve ever been given. Discover how to identify and maximize both your high productivity and low-energy periods. You’ll also figure out what your personal top time-wasters are and how you can overcome them.
- Eliminating Distraction e-book and audio book included
Overcoming Procrastination: The Art of Getting Things Done Now!
Procrastination is one of the easiest destructive habits to slip into. Everyone falls prey to it at some point or another, and it almost always results in anxiety, fatigue, worry, stress, and less-than-excellent results. Fortunately, I have a fail-proof system designed to help you create strategies to overcome distraction & procrastination for good. You will not only discover why you put things off, you’ll craft your very own, customized action plan to get you un-stuck any time you catch yourself procrastinating. When you’re focused and on fire, anything becomes possible. You have more fun while getting things done, accomplishing important goals, and feeling fulfilled.