In today’s fast-paced, ever-changing world
- Your intelligence doesn’t matter
- Your talent counts for nothing
- Your wealth and connections are meaningless
…if you don’t have resilience
A lack of resilience can hold you back at work, in your relationships and in your everyday life.
Life can get tough. And as the saying goes: Nothing is as sure as change.
Every one of us is faced with stressful situations at some point in our lives. It’s all part of being human. But the secret to survival is to be found in your Resilience Reflex.
What is the Resilience Reflex?
- An inner strength that allows you to get unstuck from unexpected challenges and move on with your life
- The ability to survive any adversity knowing you will come through as a stronger person
- The skill to recover quickly from being anxious and afraid and get control over your emotions
The Resilience Reflex Program is for anyone who feels they aren’t coping too well with their everyday lives. It’s designed to help you develop and strengthen that resilience muscle of yours.
How Does the Resilience Reflex Program Work?
No one is born resilient, it's our environment and how we see the world that makes us resilient. Why can some people bounce back and others can't? Why can some people keep thriving while others give up?
Understanding human behaviour and modeling human excellence is key!
In this program, you'll learn the 3R's an individual needs to bounce back and thrive. Each 'R' contains quick strategies that you can master so you can build your resilience muscle and make it a first reflex during challenging times!
What are the 3R's?
In this section you will learn:
- How to master your emotions, so you can be in complete control and take charge of the situation and move forward.
- How to change your words, so you can change how you feel which will lead to positive results.
- How to create your Circle of Resilience, so you can demand any emotional state you want at any time to create the success you want.
In this section, you will learn:
- How to glean lessons from your past obstacles, so that you can change your behavior without repeating past mistakes.
- How to access your mental mentors when you need some advice or feel stuck, so that you can confidently move on with your life.
- How to look into your future and reach your goals. It’s time to follow your dreams and become who you want to be.
- How to create a roadmap to navigate your obstacles, so that you won’t be deterred by the problems you encounter along the way.
In this section, you will learn:
- The 7 phases of change so it becomes easy to deal with change effortlessly instead of resisting it.
- How to resolve relationships and end conflict altogether.
- Two strategies on resolving anxiety quickly and easily, so that you can feel in control again and ready to charge on!
- How to recognize your inner critical voice (that seems to dominate you) and start influencing it rather than the voice influencing you.
I have found the Resilience Reflex Program to be life changing. There are so many tools that can be applied to every aspect of my life. I know that the knowledge that I have gained from this course will shape who I am for the rest of my life.Leanne S.
Your course could not have come at a better time in my life. I have always thought of myself as a positive, upbeat and go with the flow type of person. Maybe I wasn't quite as resilient as I thought!
My husband had lost his job 4 times over the past year and a half, our savings were down to pennies. I was feeling overwhelmed, defeated and stressed. Our relationship started to suffer.
Using your techniques helped us visualize dealing with situations, push self limiting beliefs out of our minds and overall see everything as a lesson and not a punishment.